So here it is…I’m spilling the beans on the 10 best Beachbody home workout programs out there. One of the reasons I love these workout programs so much is because every day is a different challenge. The diversity keeps things interesting AND takes fitness to the next level by bringing some of the top fitness experts together to share their strength-training secrets.
With so many different workout program options, it erases the boredom you would get from working out to the same DVD, day after day. You can buy these workouts separately, or sign up for Beachbody on Demand, which is a great way to check out a bunch of workout programs for one low monthly price.
I’ve been doing Beachbody home workouts for years now (how time flies!) and I’ve tried them all, but keep coming back to my new–and old–favorites. If you are on the fence about trying one, check out this list of my top 10 favorites (and why) below.
Max OUT baby!!
Posted by Amy Silverman on Saturday, October 17, 2015
Disclosure: I am affiliated with Beachbody and this post contains product links I earn a small commission from. That said, I use Beachbody products myself every day and recommend them to my closest family and friends as a life changer!
- Insanity Max: 30. This workout from Shaun T packs 150 moves into a two-month program, and is designed to push you to your limits every time you do it. The idea is to “max out,” working until your muscles burn and you can’t breathe, then push just a little bit harder the next time. The program mixes Tabata-style intervals with non-stop action and is tailored toward all fitness levels.
This is a great workout, one that will kick your ass at the start, but your body will be transformed, and so will your mindset after you conquer the program and realize that anything is possible!
- 21-Day Fix Extreme. This hard-core diet and exercise program from celebrity trainer Autumn Calabrese takes her original program to the extreme, and forces you to dig deep for 21 days. Like the 21 Day Fix, it zeroes in on portion control, but amps up the workouts to target every muscle through a wide variety of different moves.
Making changes in your lifestyle with transform your life, and this fast-paced program gives you all the tools you need to feel better, no matter where you are right now.
- 21 Day Fix. Celebrity trainer Autumn Calabrese asks you to give her 21 days to help you learn how to eat by teaching the all-important portion control. The program includes color-coded containers and six 30-minute workouts.
If you’re like me and like to eat, this is the perfect program because it teaches you HOW to eat and HOW to move. Once you have those tools, pounds will melt away.
- PiYo. This mix of Pilates and yoga from Chalene Johnson offers seven different low-impact workouts that suit every age and fitness level.
PiYo isn’t easy – nothing we REALLY want in life is, right? – but you’ll see great results while toning and strengthening your body from head to toe.
- P90X3. This Tony Horton plan – his P90X was my first workout – takes advantage of the philosophy that you get the most out of your workout during the first 30 minutes. It packs all the cardio and strength training from his earlier programs into an intense 30-minute package, alternating workouts to keep you motivated.
If you commit to the P90X3 program, truly commit, you could make bigger changes in your life than you ever imagined possible.
- Focus T25. This workout from Shaun T (INSANITY) takes just 25 minutes a day. It’s tough but effective because it focuses on fast-paced interval training. The T25 system includes two five-week programs that grow in intensity as you get stronger.
If you invest the 25 minutes, you’ll see BIG changes both physically and emotionally, because the stronger you are, the better you’ll feel.
- Body Beast. This Beach Body program from top bodybuilder Sagi Kalev mixes diet and exercise in a way that takes the guesswork out of a workout and focuses on the science. The 90-day program offers 12 different workouts to keep you motivated.
If you’re in a fitness rut and aren’t getting the results you want, Body Beast will help you build muscles that torch fat faster, even while you’re asleep!
- Ultimate Reset. This 21-day healthy eating plan is designed to feed your body the right foods and supplements to boost your energy, erase toxins and restore your metabolism, which is so often damaged by yo-yo dieting. It gives you the results of a detoxifying cleanse, without the risk factors.
If you put good stuff in, you’ll get good stuff in return. It’s that simple.
- Brazil Butt Lift. This supermodel-inspired workout (it was designed for Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio) focuses exclusively on your booty, and targets all three muscles to give you better results than traditional workouts. It also includes a diet plan that focuses on foods that help build muscle.
If you want to feel great in a bikini, this one’s for you!
- TurboFire. TurboFire is a 90-day, butt-kicking program that amps up the cardio so you burn more calories. It includes 12 different classes that run from 10 to 55 minutes, so you can always fit in a workout, no matter what the rest of your day looks like.
If your excuse is that you have no time, it’s time for NO MORE EXCUSES, because who can’t fit in a 10-minute TurboFire workout?
Do you have a favorite Beachbody workout? Please share it in the comment section below!