The holidays are here and temptation is around every corner! This is the time of year many people love and DREAD because it’s so easy to pack on unwanted pounds, only to make resolutions to mend their indulgent ways come New Years. Instead, why not indulge without the guilt?
There are a lot of ways to enjoy your favorite holiday treats (Christmas, Hanukah or otherwise) while eating healthy, nutritious meals. You can feel strong and in control throughout the tempting holiday season just by having the right tools!
I’ve collected some of the best holiday Shakeology recipes to enjoy this month and every month. These are great if you crave sugary, calorie-laden sweets or really can’t miss out on the holiday baking. These are the best recipes with lots of pumpkin, apples, spices, cranberries, eggnog and gingerbread flavors. Check them out:
52 Holiday Shakeology Recipes
Required FTC disclosure: I am affiliated with Beachbody and this post may contain affiliate links I earn a small commission from.
Shakeology SHAKE Recipes
Shakeology Shake Recipe Instructions:
- All recipes (unless noted) use 1 serving or 1 scoop of Shakeology.
- Feel free to substitute any liquid ingredient for your preference. (water, almond milk, coconut water, etc.)
- Remember to keep track of calories and sugars if you are counting! Adding bananas, peanut butter and other goodies can greatly increase those numbers.
- Best made with a blender!
- Vanilla Hazelnut– Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp. hazelnut extract + 1 cup water
- Iced Hazelnut Coffee – Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp. almond extract + 1 cup cold coffee
- Creamy Candy Cane – Vanilla Shakeology + 2/3 drops peppermint extract + 1 cup almond milk
- Vanilla Cranberry – Vanilla Shakeology + 1/2 cup cranberry juice + 1/2 cup water
- Spiced Chocolate Apple — Chocolate Shakeology + ½ cup diced apple + sprinkle cinnamon + 1 cup almond milk + ice
- Green Apple – Greenberry Shakeology + 1 cup apple cider + 1 tsp. cinnamon + ice
- Apple Pie– Vanilla Shakeology + 1 cup water + ½ cup unsweetened applesauce + ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Egg Nog –Vanilla Shakeology + 1 cup milk + 1 tsp. rum extract + ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Vanilla Spice– Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp. cinnamon + ½ tsp. nutmeg + 1 cup milk
- Maple Butter– Vanilla Shakeology + 1 Tbsp. almond butter + 1 cup milk + 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Banana Nut– Vanilla Shakeology + 1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter + 1 medium banana + 1 cup water
- Frozen Mint –Vanilla Shakeology + Fresh mint + 1 cup water + 1 cup ice
- Maple Pecan –Vanilla Shakeology + 1 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped raw pecans + 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped raw cashews + 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- Cinna-Latte – Vanilla Shakeology + 1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water + 1/4 – 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1 tbsp. instant coffee + Ice
- Vanilla Almond Spice – Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp. cinnamon + 1/2 tsp. nutmeg + 1/2 tsp. almond extract + 1 cup almond milk
- Snowflake Candy Crush – Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp vanilla extract + 1 cup skim milk + Crushed candy canes (for garnish)
- Yummy Rummy – Vanilla Shakeology + 1 banana + ¾ cup nonfat milk + ½ tsp cinnamon + ½ tsp rum extract + ice
- Gingerbread Man – Vanilla Shakeology + ½ tsp. cinnamon + ½ tsp ginger + 1 tsp vanilla extract + I cup skim milk + ice
- Chocolate Fig Pudding – Chocolate Shakeology + 6 ripe figs + 8 walnut halves + 1 cup water
- Chocolate Date Pudding — Chocolate Shakeology + 6 dried dates (pits removed) + 8 walnut halves + 1 cup water
- Frostie The Snowman – Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp peanut butter + 1 banana + 1 cup water + ice
- Chocolate Spice — Chocolate Shakeology + 1 tsp cinnamon + ½ tsp nutmeg + 1 cup milk + ice
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake — Chocolate Shakeology + ¼ cup ricotta cheese + ¼ cups fat-free plain yogurt + 1 Tbsp. peanut butter + ¼ cup water + ½ cup milk
- Almond Joy — Chocolate Shakeology + 1 Tbsp. peanut butter ½ cup coconut milk + ½ cup water + ice
- Mulled Cranberry — Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp. cinnamon + ½ cup unsweetened cranberry juice + ½ cup orange juice + ice
- Banana–Nog — Vanilla Shakeology + ½ tsp. allspice + ½ tsp. rum extract + ½ banana + 1 cup milk + serve over ice
- Almond Yule Log — Chocolate Shakeology + ½ tsp. vanilla extract + ½ tsp. cinnamon + ½ tsp. almond extract + 1 Tbsp. peanut butter + ½ cup pitted black cherries + 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- Chocolate Pecan Pie — Chocolate Shakeology +8 pecans + ½ tsp. butterscotch extract + 1 cup milk + ice
- Snowstorm — Chocolate Shakeology + ½ tsp. almond extract + ½ tsp. almond extract + ½ cup cold coffee + ½ cup milk + ice
- Gingerbread Latte — Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp. ginger + ½ tspp. Cinnamon + ½ cup milk + ½ cup cold coffee + ice
- Cranberry–Nut — Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp. peanut butter + ½ cup non-sweetened cranberry juice + ½ cup water + ice
- Apple–Maple — Vanilla Shakeology + ½ tsp. cinnamon + ½ tsp. nutmeg + 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup + ½ cup apple juice + ½ cup water + ice
- Berry Christmas — Vanilla Shakeology + 1 cup strawberries + ½ cup blueberries + water + ice
- Chocolate Candy Cane – Chocolate Shakeology + ¼ tsp peppermint extract + 1 cup water + ice
- Pecan Cinnamon Roll – Vanilla Shakeology + 1 tsp. cinnamon + 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract + 8 pecan halves + 1 cup skim milk
- Banana Bread — Vanilla Shakeology + 1 medium banana + 2 Tbsp. dry quick oats + 1 Tbsp. chopped pecans + 1 tsp. vanilla extract + ½ tsp. cinnamon + ½ cup milk + ½ cup water
- Vanilla AlmondFudge — Vanilla Shakeology + 1 Tbsp. almond butter + 1 tsp. vanilla extract + 4 dashes cinnamon + 1 cup milk
- Cinnamon Bun — Vanilla Shakeology + ½ cup almond milk + ¾ cup water + ½ tsp. cinnamon + ½ graham cracker + 4 ice cubes
- Pumpkin Pie — Vanilla Shakeology + ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + ½ cup canned pumpkin puree + 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped raw pecans + 1 tsp. maple syrup (or raw honey) + 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Vanilla Shakeology + 1 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 tablespoon pure pumpkin puree + ½ teaspoon cinnamon + ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice + 1 cup ice. Mix everything in a blender until smooth.
- Chocolate pumpkin pie– Chocolate Shakeology + ½ cup almond milk + ½ cup water + ½ cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) + ½ teaspoon cinnamon + ½ teaspoon nutmeg + ice. Toss everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pumpkin Apple Butter – Chocolate Shakeology + 1/3 to ½ cup pumpkin apple butter + 4 ounces unsweetened almond or cashew milk + water + ice. (21 Day Fix approved).
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Shakeology — Vanilla Shakeology + 8 ounces brewed and chilled pumpkin coffee + 1 cup pumpkin puree + ½ cup plain Greek yogurt + 1 teaspoon cinnamon + dash of vanilla extract + ice.1 ½ red container and 1 green container if following the 21 Day Fix.
Shakeology DESSERT Recipes
1 cup of almond butter + 1 tsp. almond extract + 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats + ½ cup raw honey + 1 cup Chocolate Shakeology + walnut pieces (optional).
Combine almond butter, almond extract, oats, honey and Shakeology in a medium sized bowl. Mix together and roll into 24 1-inch balls. Flatten slightly on a cookie sheet and top with walnut crumbles. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
½ cup smooth almond butter + 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond or coconut milk + ¼ cup quick-cooking rolled oats + 1/3 cup unsweetened dried Cranberries + 1 ½ scoops Chocolate Shakeology + ¼ cup finely chopped almonds (pulsed in a food processor)
Combine almond butter, milk, oats, cranberries and Shakeology in a food processor and pulse until it forms a dough. Shape into 15 1-inch balls and flatten slightly into a cookie shape. Press each cookie into almonds on both sides. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology + 1 cup unsalted almonds + 1 cup agave nectar + 1 cup dried plums (prunes) + 1 tsp. vanilla extract + pinch salt + 2 apples sliced.
Combine almonds and agave nectar in a blender or food processor until it forms a paste. On low, add prunes, Shakeology vanilla and salt. Blend until thick and creamy. Serve chilled with apple slices.
1 scoop of Vanilla Shakeology + ½ cup pure canned pumpkin + 2 egg whites + 1 drop Sweet Drops vanilla sweetener + 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Mix ingredients together and scoop pancake-sized dollops onto a hot griddle, flipping them over when the top begins to bubble.
2 eggs + ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree + 1 large banana + ½ cup natural peanut butter + ¼ cup honey + 2 scoops Vanilla or Chocolate Shakeology + ½ teaspoon baking powder + ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice + ¼ teaspoon sea salt.
In a blender, mix eggs, pumpkin, banana, peanut butter and honey for 30 seconds. Add Shakeology, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt and blend until smooth.
Divide the batter evenly in a lined muffin pan – add five dark chocolate chips to each muffin to change it up if you want – and bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (Two muffins count as ½ red and 1/3 purple 21 Day Fix containers. Recipe from the kitchen of Autumn Calabrese.)
Pumpkin “Pie” Bites
Combine 1 can pumpkin puree + 2 very ripe bananas + ½ cup coconut sugar + 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon + ¼ teaspoon ginger + ¼ teaspoon nutmeg + ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt or sea salt in a food processor and mix until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
Scoop the mixture into muffin pan liners or a silicone muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. After removing the bites from the oven, refrigerate until firm. Meanwhile, whip together 1 can full-fat coconut milk that has been refrigerated overnight (remove the fatty white surface layer) + 2 tablespoons maple syrup + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla beans until the mixture forms a cream.
Top pumpkin pie bites with cream. Store in the fridge for the best results. Makes approximately 12 muffins. (From the kitchen of 21 Day Fix’s Autumn Calabrese).
1 cup dry oatmeal + 2 heaping scoops Chocolate Shakeology + ¼ cup agave nectar + 1 cup salt-free almond butter + ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice + 1 cup unsweetened almond milk. Pecan pieces for topping (optional).
Add dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl and then combine with almond milk. If moist enough, form into a ball (add additional almond milk if necessary). It should be the consistency of cookie dough. Press into a pan until it is ¾ inches deep. Top with nuts if desired. Freeze for 2 hours until firm enough to cut.
Frozen White Chocolate Bark
5 tbsp. coconut oil, melted + 5 tbsp. Vanilla Shakeology, stirred until blended. Pour into tinfoil-lined pan and freeze until hard. Store in refrigerator.
Berry Crunch Ice Cream
(2 servings) 1 scoop tropical strawberry Shakeology + 2 frozen bananas + splash almond milk + ½ tsp. vanilla extract + handful of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries + 2 tsp. goji berry seed mix + 2 cups granola
Blend and top with extra granola and berries.
Want to see more recipes?
I hope you enjoyed these recipes and are inspired to try some new ones! Do you have a favorite Shakeology recipe to share? Comment below!