Punta Cana Paradise with Team SET YOUR SOUL ON FIRE.
Before coaching I never got to travel unless it was to see my parents in Miami and they were paying for the ticket. My husband Kevin and I used to look at Outside Magazine and dream of visiting all of the places they highlighted. Like many people out there we just did not have the time or money to get out there and see the world. We wanted that more than anything but we did not know how we would ever do it. When I was exposed to the Beachbody Community I did not understand what the potential was for the business, I just wanted to lose weight, feel more healthy and confident in my body. I was exposed to all of this by a girl I found on Facebook who had lost a lot of weight and looked super fit but more important she looked happy and healthy. I reached out to ask her what she was doing. She invited me to join her and thus began my Beachbody journey. I was doing the hardest program they had and keeping in touch with my Coach and the community when one day I was checking out Facebook and I saw my Coach on a free all expenses paid cruise with a bunch of people and working out with the celebrity trainers on the deck of the ship. I had no idea what she was doing but I wanted in. Travel has always been a motivator for me and the trip that she was on was my glimpse into the possibilities of helping people get healthy and fit, getting to travel and live a life I only dreamed was possible.
An introduction to Wanderlust.
When she got home we started to talk and she explained that each year Beachbody offers Coaches the opportunity to earn an all expenses paid vacation for you and a guest for staying committed to Coaching, helping other people accomplish their goals and leading a healthy and fulfilling life. With that I was committed. I worked my ass off and I earned the Beachbody Success Club Trip to the Bahamas at the Atlantis Resort in 2012 and I actually got to get my passport for the first time as an adult and leave the country for the first time. This was the first time I had been on vacation as an adult by myself. It was a life changing experience hanging out with the other Coaches, learning from them, their experience and working out on the beach with the Celebrity Trainers. Since then I have been to Disney World where I got to work out with Shaun T in from of the giant Epcot Ball, the Moon Palace in Cancun Mexico which is a beautiful all-inclusive resort, 2 Cruises, one to Cozumel and Grand Cayman, and the other to Jamaica and Nassau Bahamas and this year myself, my husband, my team, and the Beachbody Community went to The Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
Why the Annual Beachbody Success Club Trip is an amazing must attend event:
1. It is an all expenses paid trip to an all inclusive resort that we get for helping people engage in their health and fitness and design the life they want. What could be better than that?
2. I get to hang out with my team. We do a lot of our work on Social Media and we communicate with zoom calls and messages so it is great to meet the girls that are such an enormous part of my life! This is the opportunity we have to really connect and get to know each other better. I love sharing in the excitement that comes from earning a trip with a spouse or friend and being a part of celebrating someone’s success. I also love seeing a lot of them get their passports for the first time and reliving that moment year after year.
3. One of the things I absolutely love about the annual Success Club trip is that I get to reflect with other Coaches. We get to look back on the first trip we were on together and celebrate how life has changed and how we have grown. We also get to share our goals and challenges face to face and be immersed in the amazing community that is Team Beachbody.
4. We get to workout with the Super Trainers like Shaun T, Tony Horton, Jericho and Joel, and even do the latest unreleased programs like the Shift Shop with Chris Downing LIVE! There is nothing like working out in the energy of a live workout with a ton of other motivated and excited coaches pushing themselves to the max. I never miss a workout when I go on these trips and it is one of my favorite perks of the trip.
5. The trip is a straight up vacation. Sun and sand are never a bad thing and when you throw in the positive vibes of being surrounded by other vacationing Beachbody Coaches who you can go to dinner with, lounge at the pool with, take pictures with or talk goals and life with on the beach! You really cannot beat it. There is also the training, the spending money you can earn (this year it was $750 that we spent on a couples massage), the fact that it is all-inclusive, Beachbody throws parties and celebrations, the workouts, and the photo opps with trainers.
It is about the experiences and the people.
In the end though it all comes down to the people and the experiences that we get to have together. That is what makes Coaching so special. We are bonded by the desire to live more vibrant, more fulfilling lives and on this trip we get to deepen that bond. The majority of the time Kevin and I have been together we could not afford to travel and this trip was how we stoked the fires of our wanderlust and started to really see that experiences are what we value above all else. I come from killing myself in the service industry and no matter how hard I worked, I was seldom recognized for my contributions to the restaurant and I never had the opportunity to earn a trip each year with my hard work. It takes work to earn a spot on the Success Club Trip but there is opportunity to grow, learn, and build a community while you are working toward your goals of travel and adventure. Only 4% of coaches in the network get the invite and I love being surrounded by hard working, inspiring, strong women who are focused on changing lives! It is an amazing experience to be with so many coaches who are finally getting passports, getting to vacation with their spouses, and deepen their connection to the amazing company we are affiliated with and with their coaching community. This is something that I look forward to every year and I really encourage my team and other coaches to put forth the effort and take advantage of the opportunity that Beachbody has provided and come hang out with Team SET YOUR SOUL ON FIRE! Next year we are headed to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya and we are also taking over the Unico Riviera Maya for the 2018 Success Club Trip!!
***”Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.”